The dog became unnecessary, they decided to poison it
Masha is an incredibly sensitive dog. A real sneak.
Despite the rainbow-colored sunny coat, mischievous look and an infinitely wagging tail, such a miracle was once hated. By some miracle, the mouse was liked by one of the Russian provincial families. People lived, to put it mildly, half-starving, very modest, dysfunctional. Even people did not have enough for food, not to mention pets.
The mouse was left to its own devices. I searched for food on my own, walked on my own. And it was needed only in the rare minutes of oblivion and greedy caress, which from time to time from boredom was given to its owners.
At some point, the presence of a dog greatly complicated people's lives. Or maybe the baby got into trouble herself from a stray life. One way or another, the dog was found with severe poisoning. She looked exhausted, weakened, and the tests shocked the doctors. A deadly amount of chemicals was found in her blood. No one can conclude how they got into the baby’s body. The mouse had to be hospitalized for a long time, grueling and expensive, to get out of this state.
But now the beauty pleases everyone with her presence. Probably, the baby's heart thawed, there is no need to worry about her safety anymore. Is it only for how to please a person and find his most dear and faithful owner.