"Cat in the Window" - a public association for the protection of animals WikiPet.ru
The public association for the protection of animals "Cat in the Window" operates in the city of Minsk, the Republic of Belarus. The aim of the “Cat in the Window” OIE is to help homeless (neglected, abandoned, lost and run wild) animals. The goals of the Cat in the Window are to attract public attention to the problems of homeless (street) animals and their cruelty to reduce the number of homeless (street) animals by humane methods. The subject of the “Cat in the Window” OIE is educational, informational and legal activities in the field of protection of homeless (street) animals.
In fact, now we are doing the following:
- - we carry out educational work in educational institutions of the city of Minsk - schools, colleges, centers of children's creativity - on the need for a humane attitude to animals, the rules for dealing with pets, the need for laws governing the relationship between humans and animals - we contain a volunteer shelter for cats, with the purpose of overexposure, treatment, socialization and the search for new owners
- - We carry out a program for the sterilization of animals that are cared for by the population. Here it is necessary to clarify: we do not catch stray cats on the streets of all people, we do not support the OSV program in principle. In the field of action of our sterilization program are cats living in enterprises, the territory of country cooperatives animals,the owners of which are poor citizens, pensioners who are not able to independently sterilize ward animals, to provide proper postoperative care.
The plans of our association for the near and distant future:
- - Creation of a full-fledged charitable shelter for homeless (street) animals
- - cooperation with other city, regional and republican public and volunteer associations located on the territory of the Republic of Belarus, as well as foreign public organizations in the field of protecting the rights of homeless (street) animals
- - in the future, our goal is to adopt laws that would fully regulate the relationship between humans and animals, protect animals from abuse.
Citizens of the Republic of Belarus who have reached the age of sixteen, who recognize the Charter of the OIE, who have paid introductory and regularly paid membership dues, can become members of the Cat in the Window. As well as persons under the age of sixteen, with the written permission of their legal representatives.
How to contact us:
Write an Email:
on all issues of the activities of the OIE - [email protected]
on all issues of the Okosh & Co volunteer shelter [email protected]
+ 375-25-638-09-66, + 375-29-6650276 Natalya, chairman of the “Puss in the Window” public health institution, head of the Okosh & Co volunteer shelter