Tell me, who is your friend ... What is the character of the owner of the boxer?
Ekaterina Kastritskaya, psychologist, specialist in animal therapy, consultant on animal behavior and well-being
It is believed that each of us is inclined to choose a pet,similar to myself. And what about the character of the owner of a boxer dog?
In the photo: Boxer dog. Photo: wikipet
Of course, this text is comic, so do not take it too seriously. However, it is not in vain that they say that in every joke there is also a part of the truth.
So, if you chose a boxer dog as a pet ...
- If you deliberately chose a boxer dog as your pet, your motto could probably be a famous expression "An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth!"Offenses you do not forget and do not forgive rudeness in your address.
- You are more likely to refuse food, dying of hunger, than from your own beliefs.
- At the same time, you maintain children's spontaneity for life. True, this quality is manifested only in the circle of loved ones.
- If you do not know what to do, then do the first thing that comes to mind - with enthusiasm! Because we are convinced: indecision and half measures are more harmful than energetic and decisive actions.
- It is important for you that you are remembered for good deeds, and you are not tired of proving your loyalty to those you love.
- You are distinguished by bluntness and some sharpness in statements.
- Therefore, others often consider you somewhat rude, but not without charm.However, you do not claim to be a refined intellectual.