5 rules for correcting the behavior of an adult dog - every owner should know this!
Have you decided to take an adult dog or rescue one of the inhabitants of an animal shelter and have problems with your pet? Do not despair: even the behavior of an adult dog can be adjusted and turn the source of problems into a best friend. How to do it?
We bring to your attention 5 rules for correcting the behavior of an adult dog:
- Watch yourself - do not provoke your dog to behave badly.
- Correction must be correct and thoughtful.
- Do not hurry! Some behavior needs to be adjusted over time.
- The main goal of the correction is to help the dog defeat its “demons".
- Feel free to contact a competent instructor who works with humane methods: he will help you look at the behavior of the pet from a new point of view and develop a correction plan.
If you want to learn more about how to correct the behavior of an adult dog, read the article by trainer-instructor, specialist in correcting the behavior of dogs Tatyana Romanova!